[FX.php List] Re: Error I've never seen before

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat May 17 10:37:10 MDT 2008

Well, I'm really stumped now.

I took all the variables, and replaced them with their values, and the
query worked.

So then I took one variable at a time and put it back, to see which
variable wasn't being properly resolved.

Couldn't find it... each time I replaced a variable the query kept
working.

Perhaps an invisible character? I didn't think that would be possible
in code on a form. Also, my orig. query was one I'd used on another
page, and I just pasted it in and changed the variables.

Too weird... wasted an hour.

BP