[FX.php List] Install problems, some help please

Glenn Singleton glenn at possiblesolutions.com.au
Wed May 14 17:55:06 MDT 2008

Ggt,

This is the demo file Book_List.fp7 included with the download , I have not
changed anything, it works with IWP or FMP.

Changed curl off, same error but now says using socket.

Further down the error listing it says :
Instantiating FX.php.

Configuring database connection...

Setting user name and password...

Accessing FileMaker Pro 7/8/9 data.

Using FileMaker URL:
http://Admin:@localhost:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=Book_List.fp7&-lay=B
ook_List&-max=50&-findall

Using socket [POST /fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml HTTP/1.0 ] - FileMaker URL:
http://Admin:@localhost:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=Book_List.fp7&-lay=B
ook_List&-max=50&-findall

Domain and Protocol are localhost

Unable to parse FileMaker XML. Use the DEBUG constant and try connecting
with the resulting URL manually.
You should also double check the user name and password used, the server
address and port, and WPE configuration.
Finally, be sure that you have specified the correct data type (e.g.
FileMaker 5 or 6 versus 7 or 8.)

File opens fine with FMP using FMS9v2.

I am lost, no idea, will remove and re-install FMS9.

Thanks
Glenn