[FX.php List] Install problems, some help please

Glenn Singleton glenn at possiblesolutions.com.au
Wed May 14 01:40:15 MDT 2008

Hi,

I have setup a test machine with XP SP3 and IIS with a standard FMS9 Install
including its PHP V5.

The FM PHP test page works OK but I cannot get FX.php to work.

I downloaded a brand new version of FX.php from iviking.org

On both my .fp7 files and the sample files I get an error.

I doesn't matter whether I specify localhost, 127.0.0.1 or the IP of the
machine (as below)

This is the reply from the FX/index.php file......
Accessing FileMaker Pro 7/8/9 data.

Using FileMaker URL:
http://Admin:@10.0.0.139:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=Book_List.fp7&-lay=
Book_List&-max=50&-findall

iViking FX -- Book List Demo Page
Author  Title  Pages
FX_Error Object
(
    [error_message_prefix] =>
    [mode] => 1
    [level] => 1024
    [code] => 100
    [message] => FX: ExecuteQuery XML error: Mismatched tag at line 6
    [userinfo] =>
    [backtrace] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [file] => C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sas\FX\FX.php
                    [line] => 1473
                    [function] => FX_Error
                    [class] => FX_Error
                    [object] => FX_Error Object
 *RECURSION*
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => ExecuteQuery XML error: Mismatched tag at
line 6
                        )