[FX.php List] Re: Limit number of returned Portal rows

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Tue May 13 10:11:24 MDT 2008

Kevin,

just to double-check:

1) what version FMP are you on? i am still on 6 for some web stuff.

2) are you sure that there *are* more related records that would show
"in" the portal if there were one on the layout for that relationship?
that is, are you sure that the related field would actually have more
than one related record?

3) are you sure there are not other constraints on the field you are
testing? a calculation that would limit the number of related records.

4) are you sure there is no post-processing of the FX result array?

thx for checking,
dan