[FX.php List] Finding multiple records from multiple values for same field

Nick whatdoyouwant at gmail.com
Mon May 12 20:22:06 MDT 2008

I didn't see this mentioned, but with FileMaker server 9 and FX.php you can
use:

AddDBParam('query', '(q1);(q2);(q3);(q4);(q5)');
AddDBParam('-q1', 'myNum');
AddDBParam('-q1.value', 1);
AddDBParam('-q2', 'myNum');
AddDBParam('-q2.value', 2);
AddDBParam('-q3', 'myNum');
AddDBParam('-q3.value', 3);
AddDBParam('-q4', 'myNum');
AddDBParam('-q4.value', 4);
AddDBParam('-q5', 'myNum');
AddDBParam('-q5.value', 5);

FMFindQuery();  // you would have to create add the -findquery piece in the
FX.php file. pretty easy to add

-Nick