[FX.php List] Finding multiple records from multiple values forsame field

Roger Price rp272 at cam.ac.uk
Mon May 12 01:54:51 MDT 2008

This is something that I have tried (and failed) to do previously.  It has
been my understanding that even using SetLogicalOR()  you cannot query the
same field more than once so that the following does not work:

$query->AddDBParam('fieldname', 'something',       'eq');
$query->AddDBParam('fieldname', 'somethingelse','eq');

When I have done this only the 'somethingelse' value seems to be returned!

Roger