[FX.php List] [OT] Using Authorize.net for shopping cart

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Mar 22 12:53:07 MDT 2008

I'm trying to figure out how to tie a shopping cart into
Authorize.net; I think I've got the SEND part worked out, but I can't
figure out how to return the results to a PHP page.

If anyone has experience with this, and would be willing to send me
snippets of the code you're using to parse the results of a
transaction, I'd much appreciate it. On that same note, if anyone has
a form that can show me, to make sure I'm on the right track, I'd
appreciate it...

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: