[FX.php List] [Off] Help with .htaccess RewriteRule or Redirect

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Fri Mar 21 16:03:04 MDT 2008

Jonathan,

I had presumed that I did not have access to httpd.conf. Speakeasy only said that I could use .htaccess file and that others use it for similar purposes. I presume that this means they have certain .htaccess features enabled by default, or that I could ask them to enable them. Perhaps Chris knows the answer since he deals with Speakeasy.

Here's the info on Speakeasy's servers... I'm on a Linux Apache one:

http://speakeasy.net/business/ms/hosting/serverspecs.php

-Troy