[FX.php List] FileMaker Server deployment for FX

Jon Montgomery vicepresident at comcast.net
Sat Mar 15 09:38:54 MDT 2008

John,
    I have a similar setup.  I host the FMSA 8 and a web hosting service
takes care of hosting the web pages.  It works great for what I am doing
with no problems. That external host has PHP 5.  When I built the pages on
my laptop, I had to ³turn on² PHP so that the FX would do it¹s thing.  So as
I understand it, you have to have PHP to make FX work.  If that answers your
question. If I am incorrect, my apologies.  (I am still very much the novice
because when I get it to work I am not always sure HOW I got it to work,
just that it works)
    The people on this list are wonderful to answer questions and offer
solutions.  Great place to ask a question about FX!

Jon Montgomery
--
Jon W. Montgomery, Vice President and Webmaster
Illinois Grade School Music Association ­ Southern Division
Email at: vicepresident at igsmasouth.org
Home email at: vicepresident at comcast.net
School email at : jwmontgomery at dqud300.perry.k12.il.us
Web Site:  www.igsmasouth.org