[FX.php List] FileMaker Server and Dual-Processor Xserves

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Mar 11 10:12:08 MDT 2008

Dale,

I have several dual-processor G5 Xserves running here, one of which is
running FMS9; they're all running Tiger Server or (in one case)
Panther server, and I've had no trouble at all with them. None of them
are running FMSA 8, but I can't imagine it would be any more trouble
there than on my G5 desktops, of which I have a half-dozen, and
several of which are running FMSA8.

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting