[FX.php List] RECID anomaly, more info

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sat Mar 8 18:01:22 MST 2008

I make no such promise. ;-)

Log file could show you the clues:
	- Time/Date/User/OS/Browser/Recid of last screen user viewed
	-  Time/Date/User/OS/Browser/Recid of when user returned
	-  Time/Date/User/OS/Browser/Recid of last screen that produces FMEdit
	-  Error Code/Found Count/Recid  of actual record edited by FMEdit.

Anything else is just guesswork.

Regarding the reported fx find error...I've not tested that.  But, I
always test for foundCount=1 when I expect a single record returned,
and throw an error screen to avoid further processing.

HTH

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Schwartz