[FX.php List] Strange problem with editing records

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Mar 7 19:43:39 MST 2008

It just gets odder...

I logged in, opened one of the forms in Firefox, and then let it stay
open on that page for 2.5 hours.

I modified the PROCESS page so that it would echo the $_POST['-
recid'], which is how the hidden field's named; I then put an exit so
the form wouldn't actually write anything.

When I went back to the form, and then clicked the SUBMIT button, it
reported the correct RECID.

I can't find anything wrong, but my client tells me that they've
tested this over and over, with the same error occurring consistently.

It's not using a session variable in any way for the RECID, so I can't
understand why the RECID variable seems to be getting rewritten to a
variable of "1." Very strange...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting