[FX.php List] Strange problem with editing records

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Mar 7 11:08:01 MST 2008

Well, the odd thing is that if I were to do the whole process right
now, going thru all forms, it would work just fine. It's only when
someone goes and has a coffee break that there have been problems.

I opened one of the forms and had it sitting open in Firefox, then
without thinking about it, I restarted my laptop, which destroyed my
test... arghh...