[FX.php List] Strange problem with editing records

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Mar 7 10:01:04 MST 2008

Joel,

I agree that it looks weird, but the guy who wrote the original site
(whose name you all know and who shall remain nameless) wrote it that
way. He apparently stopped answering the client's calls, so she called
me.

At any rate, the whole web app seems to use that, and it does work...
except for the weird bugs.

BP