[FX.php List] Strange problem with editing records

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Mar 7 09:09:26 MST 2008

That's what I thought, but I can't find any place where he was writing
the RECID to a session variable...

And also, if that WERE the case, wouldn't the RECID be empty and then
cause the EDIT process to fail? It's not... what is happening is that
people are actually editing the 1st record in the table.

Hmm... I really don't enjoy editing someone else's work... :)

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting