[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 24 12:57:54 MDT 2008

That would be great, ggt!

So we're at 2 (incl. myself) plus a maybe.  Do I hear 3?  Anybody to
be a 3?

Actually, I'd guess there'll be people from the other lists who'll
want to participate, as there were last year.

The announcement for Sunday should probably be an open call for
volunteers and/or topic ideas...

That sound alright?

-Joel

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org