[FX.php List] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 24 11:13:00 MDT 2008

Hi everyone

It seems like there's enough interest in having the Sunday eve
general PHP get-together in addition to the FX.php-specific gathering
(on Monday, right?)

Steve and Bob have said they've got things they'd like to share in a
show-and-tell type of format, and I'd love to participate too.
Anybody else here have things you'd like to show?  Or do people have
other ideas on what else to have during the meeting?  (Last year we
focused on tools so maybe we don't need to do that again.)

CHRIS: Has Delfina given us a specific time and room yet?

I think it would be good to get an announcement out to the relevent
lists two weeks beforehand so people can get things ready if they
want to share -- and this weekend will be two weeks(!)

Looking forward to it,
-Joel