[FX.php List] FM accts vs. acct & password fields?

Glenn Singleton glenn at possiblesolutions.com.au
Fri Jun 20 22:57:53 MDT 2008

Bob,

I am sure with PHP that is no problem, but what I am asking is that I want
to create using the FM client crypted passwords that can then be read &
decrypted by PHP.

I want the clients set up in FM but able to be used on the net.

I am sure SMARTPILL is one answer but I am hoping for a non-plugin answer,
that will of course run on a server.

Regards
Glenn Singleton