[FX.php List] OT, Anyone have FileMaker Server 5.5 for Mac?

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Tue Jun 17 11:06:44 MDT 2008

Hi Ben,

I can't help with the 5.5 server version, but I thought it was
instructive to learn that it took/will take 2 years to migrate an
existing solution out of FMP and to PHP/MySQL.

I wonder what the timeline would look like in the other direction?

What would you say is the main benefit that you gained by moving out of
FMP land?

cheers,
dan