[FX.php List] Keeping text formatting from a FM field

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Fri Jun 13 08:15:01 MDT 2008

I'm actually using this, and I'm thinking about creating a Custom Function to do the GetAsCSS "repair" so that I don't have to code a calc field every time.

Here's what I've got:

Substitute (Substitute (Substitute (
GetAsCSS ( Formatted Text )
; "<SPAN STYLE" ; "<span style" )
; "</SPAN>" ; "</span>" )

...has anyone noticed anything else I should substitute for?

-Troy