[FX.php List] Looking for script triggering plug-in that is compatible with FileMaker 9 Server Web Publishing Engine

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Jul 30 10:23:57 MDT 2008

Hi Salvador,

Two thoughts;
 1. test through the web publishing side if the field has changed and trigger
the script directly...?
 2. if that won't work because the script is time  consuming to process, do
a check on the web side, and set a 'flag' to say 'needs processing', then
have  a timed script, using any server-side plugin you like, that checks for
the flag, and then begins the script running...?

Cheers
Steve