[FX.php List] Server 9 Log Files Question

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Mon Jul 28 15:56:41 MDT 2008

Yours was only 338 MB? Mine was approaching 700 MB. :)

There was a Devcon session on setting up servers and this question came up
in the Windows version.  The reply was 'just rename it and a new log will be
created'.  There is currently no built-in log rolling functionality, but
they're thinking about it for future versions; the more people request the
feature, the more likely it is to appear. Until then, you'll have to
manually rename the log files, set up a script to do it for you
occasionally, or turn off logging.

Andrew Denman