[FX.php List] Security

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sat Jul 26 12:21:30 MDT 2008

Hi folks,

I need to ramp up the way I handle page access and security.
Presently, I use the same single variable pair for all solutions if
($var!="on"){go to error page}else{OK}

I realize that I need to use a more sophiticated approach... At the
very least use a different variable value for each solution.

So what do folks do?

My thought was to place a unique value in server_data and set it in a
variable  upon starting a session. Then, I would compare the
server_data value against the variable upon arrival to each page.

How does that sound?

Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
415-370-5011