[FX.php List] AJAX Big Picture

biscuit technologies biscuit.tech at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 20:11:51 MDT 2008

Thanks for all the info, it helps. I write everything in a text editor, so I
think I'm going to try jQuery to start.
I know this is a dumb question - but I want to know what others think:
What is the best way to write multiple queries in a single page?
Since I think I'm going to end up with more hits to the db on each page load
I want to be sure I do things in the most efficient way.

thanks,
David