[FX.php List] AJAX Big Picture

biscuit technologies biscuit.tech at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 09:26:13 MDT 2008

Hello everyone,I've just gotten approval to start folding in AJAX queries to
improve the existing interface of a FX project.

If anyone could point me to some kind of basic tutorial or a sample file
with simple FX examples using AJAX I would really appreciate it. I have
limited experience with this stuff and can use all the help I can get.

Thanks,
David