[FX.php List] Cannot get FX to connect to FMP

Bob Patin/Longterm Solutions bob at patin.com
Wed Jul 23 10:51:07 MDT 2008

Patricia,

Did anyone edit the layouts that the FX forms are using?

If the value list's name has changed, or if it's not on the layout
that FX is accessing, then it won't show.

Simple problems I know, but the value list thing has gotten me before...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker