[FX.php List] links to refine search

biscuit technologies biscuit.tech at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:24:55 MDT 2008

Hi Nick,
I thought something like that would work, but it doesn't. I'm guessing I've
got something wrong somewhere, but I'm not sure where.

here's the form and the link as html:

<form action="databases.php" method="post">
'cfDatabaseNameFirstLetter' ?>" value=""></td><td align="left">(database by
first letter)</td></tr>
'Vendors_ALL_by_Database::Vendor' ?>" value=""></td><td
align="left">(vendor)</td></tr>
<input type="submit" name="currentQuery" value="Find Database and/or
Vendor"> or <input type="submit" name="currentQuery" value="Show
</form>
href="databases.php?cfDatabaseNameFirstLetter=a">A</a></p>

The search for cfDatabaseNameFirstLetter works for any letter in the form,
but never as a coded string.

- David