[FX.php List] [ANN][X-POST] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Jul 8 18:19:03 MDT 2008

I did a chat with a guy in New Zealand one night from here, where we
had all of this going at one time:

iChat with video
Timbuktu
Swapping files
Talking on iChat

and it worked perfectly. Depending on the bandwidth of the connection,
it might at least be possible for one of us to put up a MacBook Pro
(I'd be willing use mine) and Tim could at least see and hear the
goings-on.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker