[FX.php List] [ANN][X-POST] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Jul 8 18:15:34 MDT 2008

Tim,

I'm sorry to hear you won't be coming over; you were the main guy who
got me started with CDML way back when... :)

But I do know there will be some guys from Down Under there; Michael
Ward, from N.Z., Ray Cologon...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker