[FX.php List] [ANN][X-POST] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Jul 8 17:42:51 MDT 2008

> You know what they say when you assume, right? ;-)
>
> I'll see if I can get an official response from FMI or Advisor.
>
> Last year (in Orlando) I'm pretty sure we had a wired connection
> (isn't that how we saw the brief framework demo?), even though from
> what I remember they did not turn on wi-fi at the hotel until after
> the keynote on Monday a.m.

You're right about that; they didn't enable Wifi until after the
keynote. Trying to demo web apps with an abyssmal wifi connection
would be a HUGE drag... :)

If they have a wired connection though, that would be wonderful; I
don't remember if we were seeing live Internet apps last year... my
mind is blank on that one.

Looking forward to it though, this will be great fun, and a good
chance to get together with fellow FX developers.

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer