[FX.php List] [ANN][X-POST] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 8 17:23:34 MDT 2008

You know what they say when you assume, right? ;-)

I'll see if I can get an official response from FMI or Advisor.

Last year (in Orlando) I'm pretty sure we had a wired connection
(isn't that how we saw the brief framework demo?), even though from
what I remember they did not turn on wi-fi at the hotel until after
the keynote on Monday a.m.

I'll report back if I find anything out.

-Joel