[FX.php List] [ANN][X-POST] Meeting of FX.php Minds at DevCon

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Jul 8 12:33:34 MDT 2008

Chris and Joel,

I assume there will be a computer there with a decent Internet
connection, right? :)

Sometimes Devcon's Internet connections can be overwhelmed, and as
such, slow as molasssssssssses...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker