[FX.php List] PHP question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jul 3 16:50:28 MDT 2008

I don't think that's true; I've had lots of errors displayed where the
line number didn't agree with the actual error, and it turned out to
have nothing to do with curly brackets...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer

   INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker