[FX.php List] PHP question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jul 3 15:25:46 MDT 2008

Hi,

Well, that helps a little, but what I really wish was that if there
were a goofy error like a missing semicolon, that I could have an
error message display that would tell me what type of error I've
caused...

I have an error function I wrote for broken queries, but not for
broken PHP... :)

Thanks,

Bob

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org