[FX.php List] PHP question

Anders Monsen andersm at alamark.com
Thu Jul 3 13:57:59 MDT 2008

Not unless you're using an IDE, or possibly TextMate (on the Mac, I
think), which supposedly lets you validate your code. I'm using BBEdit
on a Mac, although sometimes I'll load up a troublesome page in Zend
Studio if I think I have an unpaired ( or { as Zend will let you step
through your code. Not sure about apps on the Windows side for getting
feedback on PHP code.

Regards,
Anders Monsen
AlaMark Technologies