[FX.php List] PHP question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jul 3 13:46:06 MDT 2008

I'm using PHP 5, and am wondering if there is a syntax error-reporting
setting that I can change so that my silly syntax errors could be
reported. Just now, for example, I left off a semicolon, and the page
reload just showed nothingness.

Is there a way for me to get some feedback for these sorts of things?
I seem to recall that I used to get them in PHP4, but I could be
fogbound...

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer