[FX.php List] Preferred time for Sunday DevCon PHP meeting?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jul 3 12:17:19 MDT 2008

Hi Chris,

I forgot you'd already said you'd be there--count on a beer from me
(if you're so inclined, that is)...:)

I don't really know what requests I'd have, other than perhaps
imparting any wisdom you might want to share about FX.php best
practices--which would be really useful to a lot of us.

I bet there are tons of things I could do better or faster if I knew
about them; like most people, I have my way of writing things and I
fall back on those with each new project.

Not to put you on the spot, but since you're the father of all things
FX-php, I thought perhaps there might be some things you could think
of to talk about that we could benefit from; I have no doubt that I'd
learn a lot from hearing your thoughts on the subject... :)

Has there been a definitive Monday time announced? Do I remember
correctly that it's Monday at lunchtime?

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer

   INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker