[FX.php List] why doesn't a fields show? (Resolved) maybe not

Jon & Jane Montgomery vicepresident at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 10:35:24 MDT 2008

John,
    Very much the "rookie" on this stuff, but what about there being
"hidden" characters in the fields not showing?  In the posts I have read on
here, it seems like when nothing else seems logical and all things should
work, it ends up being those hidden characters.  Like stuff imported form
Office products maybe?  I don¹t think those hidden characters around the
text in those field play fair with the web and FX.

    Just a thought that came to mind.

Jon Montgomery