[FX.php List] Saving/Exporting records - RESOLVED

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 28 17:11:16 MST 2008

Hey Jonathan

I know you've got a working solution and you've moved on.

FWIW: I wonder if using FMEdit -- with an "Allow creation..." FM
relationship -- would be faster than FMNew.  My sense is that it
would be somewhat faster, but I've got nothing to back that up.

Glad you found something that works.

-Joel

>>> 415-381-1852
>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org