[FX.php List] Saving/Exporting records from search results

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sat Jan 26 15:22:54 MST 2008

I am totally not getting it on this one.

A query is performed in php: $search
A set of records is returned in php: $searchResult
Target DB in FMP is called "recipients.fp7.

So far, I am looping thru #searchResult  with new instance FMNew to
create new record with key field.

This is working...but takes a lot of time to generate 1500 individual
queries to create the record.

Is this different than your suggestion?