[FX.php List] Saving/Exporting records from search results

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Jan 26 15:04:56 MST 2008

Jonathan,

I'd probably use a relationship to populate a new record:

loop thru the found set, creating a new record with just the keyID
from the first record. Do a lookup to populate the rest of the fields...

So new record gets the keyID field value from table 1, table 2 uses
that keyID value to lookup the values for all the other fields.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting