[FX.php List] Upgrading from FMS 7 and FX

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Jan 21 16:20:48 MST 2008

Yes, you're right; Server 9 Advanced adds ODBC and Instant Web
Publishing.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting