[FX.php List] Upgrading from FMS 7 and FX

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Mon Jan 21 16:18:59 MST 2008

It's my understanding that you can use the XML publishing part of
Server 9 without purchasing Server 9 Advanced, as was the case with
Server 7-8.

I solved the problem of FMP installing its own PHP by not installing
it. Server 9 worked great... until I moved my office to OS X Leopard.
Still waiting for a fix on that.

Dale