[FX.php List] Upgrading from FMS 7 and FX

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Jan 21 15:54:12 MST 2008

John,

You should go ahead and make the leap to (at least) 8.5, although I'm
not sure where you'll find 8.5 anymore other than on eBay (and be very
careful there--I've heard several stories of ripoffs on FileMaker
software sales on eBay).

I program with both FX and with the API; now that the stability
problems are gone (for me anyway) with FMS 9, I've been very happy
with it.

Best regards,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting