[FX.php List] Lesson learned about password values

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Fri Jan 11 10:59:21 MST 2008

Hi Jonathan,

In your PHP.ini file you can specify a default include location to 'include'
files from (do a phpinfo(); to track down your ini file, and see what its'
currently set to, if anything). You can then place files in that folder...
in your pages if you do include('maillParameters.php;); php will firstly
look in the same folder as the file that the include is in, if it doesn't
find it there, it will look in the folder specified in php.ini (and if it
doesn't find it there it will throw an error).

The upshot of this is that you can have include files which are accessible
from every page/virtual server/folder on your server...

HTH..

Cheers
Steve