[FX.php List] Posting latency

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Fri Jan 4 01:39:01 MST 2008

Hi Steve,

You're probably right. I've had my suspicions for a long time now..
I'm seriously considering moving to the north pole, getting into
measuring polar bears for a living.

Actually, the list manager replied to me and said that I wasn't
subscribed to the list, which makes all my posts go through
moderation :-) I was subscribed once but apparently I am no longer.
I'll fix that though and it should help.

Thanks!

// Leo