[FX.php List] intermittent speed issues with fx.php and FMSA 9

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Jan 2 21:57:57 MST 2008

I could be wrong, but I don't see how that will make any difference to
a web app's speed.

In the case of a web app, a user isn't constantly connected; he
queries, then he's not really connected is he?

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting