[FX.php List] FINDALL failure

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Feb 25 18:57:14 MST 2008

530, approximately...

The strange thing is, I then created a calc field that equals 1, and
then did a search to find all records where that record equals 1.

That fails too.

To make it even stranger though, other stuff works fine; it's running
a large web app, and everything works properly.

This is really confusing; I wonder if the DB is corrupted...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting