[FX.php List] Cookie issue

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Mon Feb 25 09:04:24 MST 2008

Hi Joel,

To my knowledge the presence or absence on the end of the URL makes no
difference (it certainly doesn't make a _practical_ difference, though that
doesn't always mean it's not _wrong_ ;-)

I guess if it bothered you, or you considered it's presence to be 'wrong'
then you could do a second test for the presence of SID at the time at which
you go to append new parameters, and then as you say, add either & or ?
as required...

(And just while we're talking about SID and the GET method, don't forget
that you also need to pass it forward in POSTs as well...)

Cheers
Steve