[FX.php List] Cookie issue

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 25 08:47:42 MST 2008

Thanks Steve

I did realize there'd need to be some checking for isset(SID)

But to my second question, do you regularly end your php urls with a
questionmark (e.g. page.php?) ?  It seems you could use an IF
statement before any GET parameters to determine if you need to use
"?" (for 1st param, if exists) or "&" (for any subsequent params)... no?

-Joel